Thursday, January 7, 2010

Maybe Tomorrow?



I have a few birthday's coming up so have been busy trying to be organised whilst waiting for my UPS man to deliver my order.  For two days it has been out for delivery only to be un-delivered due to "adverse weather".  I was sure he would get to me today as one of my downline Caroline received her order this morning and she's not that far away from me!!

I hope it arrives tomorrow as I have a Class on Tuesday (12th January) that I need to prepare for.  If you would like to book in, email me at stampinkerry@aol.com, same time as usual, 7.00-9.30pm in the Lounge at Whitminster Village Hall, cost is £7.50, light refreshments included, all you need to bring is some adhesive.

My card above was based on a similar sketch that we used at a recent class.  The stamps used are from "Garden Dream", a hostess set, so if you would like to get your hands on this one, give me a call to book a workshop and learn how to receive free stamp sets and free merchandise from the Catalogue.  I have used Perfect Plum and Pale Plum cardstocks and inks.  The greeting is from "Pocket Silhouettes" and cut out using the Oval and Scallop Oval Punches.  I used the Eyelet Border Punch to create shaped corners on the Pale Plum layer and also to edge the Perfect Plum layer.  I attached Silver Elastic Cord behind the greeting for added texture.  The background is stamped with the small flower stamp from "Garden Dream".  My card base is Whisper White.


1 comment: