Sunday, May 29, 2011

Birthday Present to match!

As you can see, the pressie matched the Card and Box Envelope that I had made for Louise in my previous post and inside it contained a wonderful tool, the Colour Coach!  I have to say that I love the Colour Coach, it helps you put together custom colour schemes.  It consists of swatches of each colour in the Stampin' Up! families and allows you to easily choose your colour combinations in a flash.  There are also a couple of suggestions on the reverse of each card so no having to think!  You can find the Colour Coach on Page 81 of the IB&C and it costs £13.50 which I think is a great investment as it can save you so much time.

So I used the idea from the Tisse Pack Box that we created at a previous class and I just resized it to fit the Colour Coach.  Again I used the "Vintage Wallpaper" Embossing Folder to create the gorgeous textured layers.  I used the letter "L" from the "Broadsheet" Alphabet set to decorate the closure for the box.
I think Lou was really pleased with her pressie and I am sure she will get lots of use out of it.  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kerry for the lovely presant and card, I loved them both and will have loads of fun with my new colour coach. xxx

    ReplyDelete