Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tagged!

Those of you who attend my classes know that I always make tags for my raffle prizes as I like them to look pretty! 

My colour combo here is Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  I started by cutting a rectangle of Early Espresso cardstock and took off the top two corners using the new Decorative Label Punch.  I used the same punch with Pear Pizzazz cardstock, folded the label in half and cut a circle out using the circle punch from the Bitty Punches set.  Next I punched another circle the same size from Crumb Cake then took the 1/2" Circle Punch and punched around the smaller one which creates this "ring".  I attached the label to my tag and tied a knot with the Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding Ribbon.


My flowers were die cut using the "Fun Flowers" Bigz die with the Big Shot Machine, I stamped the "Fine Flourish" background onto the Pear Pizzazz one and daubed around the edge.

My greeting is from the new Level 2 Hostess Set "Something to Celebrate".

1 comment:

  1. wow this is so cute, great idea for tags for gifts, I never thought about that before, sometimes things are so obvious that I just don't think of them, thanks for pointing it out!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete