Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just for You Lou!!

Last week it was Lou's birthday and I made this card for her complete with a matching box envelope.

My colour combination is Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla.  I used the Butterfly image from the "Strength and Hope" stamp set which is beautiful, I hand cut it out and added a couple of dimensionals to the back to make it appear as if it were in flight!!

I used my Big Shot Machine with the Top Note Die to create the Pretty in Pink panel and also the Circles Die to die cut the Vanilla circle in the middle.  I also used the gorgeous "Vintage Wallpaper" Embossing Folder on a Soft Suede layer which I attached directly to the Soft Suede card base, daubing around the edge before adhering.

My flowers were created in Pretty in Pink and Vanilla cardstock and the leaves cut from the "Little Leaves" Sizzlits die.

If you click on the picture you will get an enlarged image to view the finer details!

I re-sized a box envelope from a previous class to fit the card I had made and decorated it in the same way to co-ordinate.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on for a while and you have made the most beautiful projects in the last week! Am having to bookmark this page and come back when I lose my mojo for a little inspiration! Such lovely projects!

    Rhoda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful projects - the flowers are just gorgeous. Lou must have been delighted!

    ReplyDelete