Monday, April 8, 2013

Blowing Wishes Your Way.....

Isn't the Sizzlit "Pinwheel" die so cute and so clever too!!
 
Create beautiful pinwheels at ease with your Big Shot, there are pre-cut holes to pin your wheel down!  A brad will hold it all together.
 
This is a card from a recent Card Club, we make 6 simple but scrumptious cards (well, they aren't so simple, but more basic than my regular 2 Card Class and less involved). 
 
I love the papers in the "Patio Party" set, the colours are great and I especially love the Baja Breeze Heart piece shown here on this card.
 
We used the "Cloudy Day" embossing folder for the background, adore the spotty clouds which I say so many times!!
 
 
The greeting is from a stamp set called "Wishes Your Way"
 
I love the style of font and the greetings are cute, at just £12.95 from the Spring/Summer Catalogue its great value and works perfectly with the Pinwheel Die which is an amazing £4.50, you will find both on Page 33.
 

 
I will be very sad to see Baja Breeze disappear soon, although I am sure that the replacement "Soft Sky" will be equally as lovely.
 
Remember if you can't be without any of the lovely colours that will be retiring soon, just email me to order any cardstock, inks or accessories before they go out of stock.

1 comment: