Monday, April 15, 2013

Gift Pouch

Enjoyed a weekend at home for a change, due to the weather our local Motorcross meeting was cancelled although we didn't seem to have the rain here that was predicted.    We could have travelled to another venue but much further away and with the outlook there not so good we decided to stay at home.
 
We didn't get a lie in though as there was the F1 Qualifying Saturday and race on Sunday so we were awake nice and early!
 
I wanted to share the second part of my card class this month, something I had done, but in a different design at my recent Big Shot Class.
 
It uses the Scallop Envelope Die for the Big Shot and I had seen one but there were no instructions on how to create it so I had to figure that out for myself.
 
Now I put in a Hot Chocolate pouch for display but you could make a bookmark and put inside, use it as a sliding card or even a gift voucher wallet.
 
 
I have used the same design as the card in my previous post so that both could be given together.
 
The Marina Mist border at the bottom of the Newsprint paper was cut with the "Tasteful Trim" Bigz XL die and I use this one so much.

 
Used the oh so cute 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch to surround the Antique Brad.

 
If you'd like to learn how to get the most out of your dies, why not join me at a Big Shot Class, I run two every month, one daytime one evening at Whitminster Village Hall, just off J13 of the M5.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry, the scallop envelope die you have made is gorgeous, I wondered if you would be willing to share how you made it, I would love to make one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, if I can find some spare time I will try and post on my blog with photo instructions. I actually found a similar pouch on google but the creator hadn't put instructions either so I played around with the scoring and managed to get it in the end! My customers have really enjoyed making this project.

      Delete