Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hey There Cupcake!!

I'm a busy bee this week, classes, puppy training, team training, then Friday I'm off for an adventure Hen Weekend!  Really looking forward to it but I have so much to do before I can even think too much about it lol!
 
Today's card is using the set "Num Num" which I've been sharing with you recently.
 
I love the "Hey there, Cupcake!" greeting, it can be used for so many occasions!
 
 
My colour combo is:
 
Blackberry Bliss - In Colour
Hello Honey - In Colour
Sahara Sand
teamed with
Whisper White

 
I've punched out the little cupcake image using the 3/4" circle punch and layered it with a dimensional.
 
The ribbon is the new Stitched Satin, available in all 5 In Colours, love how it ties such lovely bows!
 
The patterned paper is from the lovely new little paper stack called "Moonlight", 48 double sided pages of gorgeousness!

 
Dashing out of the door to a class right now but I will be back very soon!





supplies






signature

No comments:

Post a Comment