Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Something To Say

Last week was pretty hectic for me, lots of classes then on Friday I went off on a Hen Weekend where we stayed in a log cab in the woods which was great fun, I will share some pictures shortly!
 
Onto today's card, a really sweet and simple one for you, using the fabulous set "Something to Say".
 
Both the Flower image and greeting are from the both set, the thing I love is that the flower has a matching punch which makes life so easy when being creative.
 
 My colours are:
 
Hello Honey
Pool Party
Whisper White
 

I used the Decorative Dots embossing folder which is now available to purchase in the new Catalogue, I love the random dots!  We used the new "Project Life" Framelits dies to cut the rectangle shape which has rounded corners.
 
I used the Hexagon punch to great the arrow on the "Thank You" banner, I get a lot of use from this punch, you can see I also used it on the vertical banners at the top of the card.
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment