Saturday, July 19, 2014

Moonlight Designer Papers

 
I can't get enough of this little Designer Paper Stack "Moonlight", at just £6.25 it's a steal!  Contains 48 sheets of perfectly sizes papers (6 1/2" x 4 1/2") which are all double sided.
 
 
Another card using the "Something to Say" stamps which are fab, great value with so many uses.
 
I embossed the white layer to add interest using the Honeycomb Embossing Folder, and remember, you don't need the Big Shot Machine to create this effect, we have a lower priced tool called the "Texture Boutique" which is solely for embossing.  It's an affordable tool that creates such a wow!
 
 
 
I used my new set "Work of Art" to add some brush lines at the bottom of the tag, stamped a flower and greeting from the "Something to Say" stamp set, punched both out with co-ordinating punches (love this) then using my "Flower Fair" framelits dies cut two flowers with Lost Lagoon cardstock.
 
 
 
The ribbon is from the new In Colour range, here I used Hello Honey, just love how everything I have co-ordinates and that I don't have to think too hard when being creative, thank you Stampin' Up! for making life easier for me!

 
I'm feeling a little tired today, the storm woke me up last night and I came down to see that my little man was okay, I think he thought it was morning as he asked to go outside, even though it was thundering and plenty of lightening, he didn't seem bothered!  Quiet morning in the craft room today I think, then a little housework later!
 
 
 
 
 
 

supplies
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment