Today is the launch of Stampin' Up!'s 2012 Sale-a-bration and the promotion runs right the way through until 31st March. This is a great offer and I am really excited to share it with you.
If you are new to Sale-a-bration this is how it works as there are different ways you can earn these free goodies plus more:
- Place an order for £45 between now and 31st March and you can earn yourself exclusive Stamp Sets and Designer Paper packs for FREE
- Be a Hostess, host a party with sales of £300 or more and choose any SAB item for FREE
- Join my team during SAB and not only will you get the Starter Kit for an amazing £119 but you can also choose any stamp set of any value from the current Catalogues for FREE. This means that for £119 you will be getting products worth over £290, what amazing value that is.
There are 4 lovely stamp sets to choose from, all exclusive of course and the most delicious pack of Designer Series Paper that co-ordinates with one of the stamp sets. You can view the stamps here
Stampin' Up! is offering a great opportunity for you. You may not be looking to build a business like myself, you may just want to earn a great discount on your products to help feed your hobby so here's a little bit of info to help you out:
- Discounted Products: You will get 20% off any products you buy and if you place an order for a minimum of £150 during the first 45 days of signing up you will get an amazing 30% off.
- Want to earn some extra cash: There's every opporunity for you to earn yourself some extra cash, whether you want to run your own business and do house parties and classes or if you just want to show the catalogue to your friends to gain orders on a regular basis or just be your own best customer, the choice is yours and the opportunities are there for you. You can choose the hours you want to work, as much or as little as you like, it is so flexible you can fit it around your family or part time job.
- Free Products: You can earn yourself free stamp sets during your first 6 months as a demonstrator, get the cost of your Starter Kit back along with the opportunity of an all expenses paid trip for you and a guest to Salt Lake City, Utah in 2013, wow!!
- Support: As your upline I will be there to provide you with any help and support you may need along the way whether you just want to be a Hobby Demonstrator or want to set up your own business. Stampin' Up! also offer you support with guidance to help you on your way when you get started through to Regional Training Days around the country.