Thursday, January 12, 2012

Perfect Postage

So with my previous post in mind, I set my creativity into "productive mode" and continued to follow the same sketch and produce similar but different designs with it.

This time we have a Valentine's Card, quite bright and cheery using Melon Mambo, Pool Party teamed with Crumb Cake and Whisper White.

Again I have used the Perfect Postage stamp set and this time I embossed the heart images with Melon Mambo embossing powder, it really adds an interesting feature and is so simple to achieve, just stamp with VersaMark Ink, pour powder over the image then heat with the Heat Tool, the second pictures shows this much more clearly.

The oval greeting is from "Petite Pairs" stamped in Pool Party ink and the ribbon flag greeting is from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" which is a really great set as it caters for so many different occasions.

I am really liking this set, quite versatile and great that it has the co-ordinating "Postage Stamp" punch too.


No comments:

Post a Comment