Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The new Sping Mini Catalogue is here.....

So here it is, our first ever "Spring Mini Catalogue", full of so many gorgeous new products that you will love I am sure, including the new "Simply Adorned" range of chains, charms and baubles perfect for jewellery making, home decor and of course papercrafting.  I have been so excited about this since Convention in November and being a Demonstrator I have been able to pre-order items a whole month in advance so have already been playing with some of those goodies.

Click here to go direct to the online pdf version or simply call me today and I will pop one in the post to you.





Spurred by the release of this new mini I have arranged an all day event in March, details as follows:

SPRING MINI SPECTACULAR
SATURDAY 3RD MARCH 2012
WHITMINSTER VILLAGE HALL
10.00am - 3.00pm
£35.00
INCLUDES A GOODY BAG WITH £28 OF PRODUCTS INCLUDING YOUR OWN STAMP SET TO USE ON THE DAY
LUNCH AND LIGHT REFRESHMENTS

SPACES ARE LIMITED AND AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS

DEPOSIT OF £18.00 REQUIRED BY 28TH JANUARY 2012
BALANCE DUE 11TH FEBRUARY 2012

Call me on 07717 068909 / 01452 740532 to book your place

Back soon with some samples to share

No comments:

Post a Comment