Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A New Arrival

On Monday evening, Jason's nephew's wife gave birth to "Jensen" and here is the card I have made for him.

I have been playing with the "Perfect Postage" stamps and came across a sketch which worked really well and here is how it turned out.

I am loving the new In Colours and chose Island Indigo, Pool Party and teamed it with some Crumb Cake and Whisper White.

I used another new product, the Postage Stamp Punch which of course co-ordinates with the Perfect Postage stamp set, another punch which has many uses.

The letter "J" is from the Timeless Type sizzlits set and I die cut it out using the Big Shot Machine.  I also embossed the Pool Party layer with the Stripes embossing folder, loving this one, so versatile and very classy!  I tied linen thread behind my squares to add some texture and bring in the Crumb Cake from the base card.


On the inside I used a greeting from "Bundle of Love" and stamped a Babygrow because it is sooo cute!!  I added more DSP and a Pool Party border to finish it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment