Sunday, March 28, 2010

A bit more manly??

If you read yesterday's post, this is the second "man" card that I made, and I am still not 100% convinced that its manly enough but I liked the finished product and as it was for a young man I decided it would be suitable.  The stamp is from "Happy Moments" which was one of the Sale-a-bration sets which sadly is no longer available.  The greeting is from "Wow Flowers" which I tend to use frequently as it fits perfectly inside the Word Window Punch.  My colour combination was Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive and Ruby Red and my greeting was stamped using the Kraft Whisper White ink.


1 comment:

  1. Hi George and I love both cards but think this one is the more manely!!! We are up for the challenge of MAN cards in april......

    ReplyDelete