Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #21

OK, this is my attempt at the latest Inspiring Inkin' Challenge #21 which you can see here.  Our challenge was to make a 3D box that would hold some cards and then to make the cards to go inside!  Well for me this was just perfect as I have been making these as Door Prize Gifts at my recent Home Workshops.  So here it is.



The box is a Pizza Box style and this one was designed by Shirley Foster and I just love it.  I have used the stamp set "Love You Much" with this one to decorate it and created 4 square cards to fit inside which are just so cute if I might say!!
I think these make a perfect little gift and could be decorated in so many different ways.

2 comments:

  1. Those are lovely, just put my entry up and its a pizza box with four cards too!!!! Great minds think alike! Love the lid of your box, really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - great colour combo and those pizza boxes make perfect gifts, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete