Thursday, March 11, 2010

Simply Said, Thank You's

I am always in need of Thank You cards and I made these recently for some customers.  My colour combo is Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery and Very Vanilla.  The stamps used are from Simply Said which we used at my last card class.  This set also includes two lovely greetings.



I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the "heart wording" (my name for this stamp!) around the floral heart which was stamped using Perfect Plum ink.  I punched a border using the Eyelet Border Punch on the Certainly Celery layer to add interest.

Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Said
Ink: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, Paper Piercer




1 comment:

  1. Oooh pretty colours. Really must get this set out again.

    ReplyDelete