Saturday, March 27, 2010

Man Cards!!


I made this card earlier this month for a male birthday, but when I finished it I wasn't convinced it was masculine enough so ended up not sending it and making another one!! 

I used "Circle Circus" stamps to create the background stamped onto Whisper White cardstock in Basic Black and Real Red ink.  My greeting is from "Say it with Scallops" and punched it out using the co-ordinating Scallop Square Punch.  These two items are part of this month's promotion called "Perfect Pairs" so if you were to purchase "Say it with Scallops" stamp set you would be eligible to purchase the Scallop Square Punch for a special price of £10.00 (normally £12.50).  I layered the scallop square stamped image onto squares of Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock.  I added a piece of Silver Elastic Cord at the top, tied with a knot to finish.  I really do find man cards a challenge and I know I am not alone!


I think I may challenge myself to create two man cards for my next card class in April, what do you think ladies??

No comments:

Post a Comment