Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Monthly Card Class

As I am going away I had to re-schedule my monthly card class so I held one this week and will be holding another one on Monday 29th March to replace the one on 22nd March.

This is one of our creations from Monday evening:

The flower image is from the stamp set "Live Your Dream" which is just lovely, we stamped it twice onto whisper white cardstock then handcut the second image and raised it above the first using Dimensionals.  It is really effective as we coloured the stamp using 3 different coloured Stampin' Write Marker Pens, Old Olive, Ruby Red and More Mustard and when I saw a swap my upline received I just had to use it as I just loved the colours and the sketch.  The greeting was stamped using the "Oval Alls Stamp Set which co-ordinates with the Oval and Scallop Oval Punches. 

Recipe:
Stamps: Live Your Dream, Oval All
Ink: Ruby Red, Old Olive & More Mustard Marker Pens
Cardstock: Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Whisper White
Tools: Oval & Scallop Oval Punches, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, 5/8" Grograin & 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment