Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March Scrapbooking Class

Last night I held my second Scrapbooking Class which I thoroughly enjoyed and I hope you ladies did too, although time did run away with us again!!

Here are the layouts we created:

I seem to be a little "attached" to Crystal Effects at the moment, just love the glaze it creates!  All of these three layouts were created using only "Bella Bleu" Designer Series Papers along with the 12x12 Kraft and Very Vanilla, the other colours used were Ruby Red, Blush Blossom and a smidge of Regal Rose.

If you would like to join my Scrapbooking Classes, please email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for further details.

2 comments:

  1. Those are stunning, wish I had come now. When is your next class please????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well given our ealier conversation I think these layouts are outstanding. Like Jane I wish I had been able to come. You seem to make everything look effortless although I know each layout takes a lot of thought and time. XX

    ReplyDelete