Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birthday Friend

I have been wanting to use these two colours for a couple of weeks, inspired by a packet of crisps for the colour combo!!!  Rich Razzleberry teamed with Tempting Turquoise, just lovely.  It is my daughter's friends birthday today, "Happy Birthday Louise" so I decided to try the colours out on her card and I have to say I really loved the results.  The picture really does not do it any justice!

I have used "I {heart} Hearts" for the main stamp images and then added some tags using the "Tiny Tags" stamp set and Medium Jewelry Tag Punch.  The "Friend" heart is layered with a Tempting Turquoise heart which has been punched using the Heart Punch.  I added some Polka Dot Rich Razzleberry Ribbon to finish.

I layered up my hearts using Dimensionals to make them stand out and added some punched circles to the right hand side of the card using the 1/4 and 1/8" circle punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment