Sunday, July 11, 2010

Inspirin' Inkies Quarterly Team Meeting

As you will know from previous posts, when we have our Inspirin' Inkin Quarterly Team Meeting us Demo's prepare swaps for each other.  These are all the pieces I have cut and stamped ready for the assembly line for my swaps!

I have been using "Big Bold Birthday" on some recent projects so decided to use it again for my swaps.  I chose some of my favourite colours, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Kraft and teamed with Whisper White.  I am so glad that these colours will be staying in October when the renovation happens, although Kraft is being re-named as "Crumb Cake" which may be confusing for a while!

So here is my finished swap:
and here they are all together!

We had a fab day crafting, laughing, learning, and winning prizes! We also have challenges and I will be posting my creation very shortly.

Being an Independant Demonstrator for Stampin' Up! really is great fun, I have met some fabulous people since joining.  Whether you would like to start your own business, be it large or small, or would just like to benefit from the discounts and would like more information about signing up to be a Demonstrator and joining my team then just email me at stampinkerry@aol.com for more details.

Thank you for dropping by

No comments:

Post a Comment