Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mini Thank You's

Yet again I have been creating Thank You's and this was my creation for the last batch that went through the assembly line!  I was inspired on this one by a card we created at a past team gathering, I loved the simplicity of using the Square Scallop Punch to showcase the gorgeous papers in the "Cottage Wall" designer series paper pack.  The stamps were from "Say it with Scallops" which co-ordinates perfectly with the Square Scallop Punch.  I have also used the new "Small Heart Punch" which you can find in the Mini Catalogue.
Remember that these papers won't be around for much longer, they will definitely not be running through to the 2010/11 Idea Book & Catalogue, so if you like what you see, don't delay and be disappointed, place your order while stocks are still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment