Saturday, July 31, 2010

Teen Girl Handbag Class

Well you may be wondering what this class is all about!  I still have spaces for the afternoon class on Thursday 5th August, 1.00-4.00pm, email me at stampinkerry@aol.com if you are interested in coming along or call me on 07717 068909.

We will be creating six cards using the punches to create cute little handbag embellishments.  There are three card designs in two colourways, Basic Black with Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black with Taken with Teal.

So here they are:

Thanks for stopping by, off to motorcross shortly so see you Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Everything you've made so far looks fantastic!!! and I've looked back thru a lot of your posts, I'm so disappointed I haven't been able to make it to one of your sessions yet! but I am bedbound mostly due to prolapsed discs!!! I will be in touch this week to order some whisper white A4 and the eyelet punch!
    xx

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous - love what you have created with these little handbag cards. You are SO talented!

    ReplyDelete